This data protection policy sets out how we collect, process, store, and protect personal data that we receive from our website users. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our website is owned and operated by TwinTech Solutions, and we are the data controller responsible for the personal data that we collect and process.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal data from our website users when they voluntarily provide it to us, such as when they fill out a contact form, sign up for our newsletter, or create an account. The types of personal data we collect include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Page views
How We Use Personal Data
We use personal data that we collect from our website users for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries and provide customer support
- To send newsletters and promotional emails (with consent)
- To create and manage user accounts
- To analyze website usage and improve our services
- To comply with legal obligations
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Consent: We obtain consent from our users before sending promotional emails and newsletters.
- Contractual necessity: We process personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations to our users, such as providing customer support and creating and managing user accounts.
- Legitimate interests: We process personal data to pursue our legitimate interests, such as analyzing website usage to improve our services.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share personal data with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as email marketing platforms and website analytics providers. We only share personal data with third-party service providers that have agreed to comply with GDPR.
We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in response to lawful requests from public authorities.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure that they are effective and appropriate.
Users have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
- Right to access: Users can request access to their personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: Users can request that we correct or update their personal data.
- Right to erasure: Users can request that we delete their personal data.
- Right to object: Users can object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to data portability: Users can request that we provide their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise any of these rights, users can contact us using the information provided below.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection policy or our processing of personal data, please contact us at [email protected].